- Filters out harmful blue lights
- Potent antioxidant support
- Vegetarian formula
- XanMax® provides lutein and trans-meso zeaxanthin derived from marigold flower.
- Trans-meso zeaxanthin refers to total zeaxanthin comprising of both trans- and meso- isomers.
- Lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin, which are the carotenoids found in the macula, are collectively known as macular pigment.
- Lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin are known to improve eye health.
- Lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin filter out hazardous blue light from digital devices.
- Lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin act as a strong antioxidant to protect the eyes against oxidative stress.
- Recommended for individuals who spend long hours at a computer, digital gadget or television, play sports and spend long hours in bright light focusing on small objects, or are distracted by lights during night-time driving.
Adults – Take 1 vegetable capsule, once daily, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Marigold Flower Extract
providing lutein - 20mg
trans-meso zeaxanthin 4mg - 200mg