Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion
A shielding lotion bonds with the outermost layer of skin, locking in natural moisture and oils. Natural moisture and oil loss is the leading cause of dry skin and irritated skin. This is one of the biggest reasons why so many dermatologists are now recommending Gloves In A Bottle as an effective dry skin treatment. Unlike contemporary skin moisturizers which try to replace the skin's natural moisture with an artificial, often greasy moisture, Gloves In A Bottle bonds with dead skin cells to create what can only be termed an invisible pair of gloves. This new outer layer helps prevent the loss of natural oil and moisture, supports skin elasticity and improves the overall ability of the epidermis to protect the inner skin cell layers. The natural moisturizing effects of Gloves In A Bottle will leave your skin soft and supple.
Some of the major benefits of Gloves In A Bottle ® include:
- Can be used on all skin types
- Binds to the outer layer of skin, creating an invisible shield
- Helps the skin to lock in moisture
- Helps the skin to keep out toxins
- Doesn’t wash off, lasts for 4 hrs
- Dirt, grime, paint, wood stain, oils and grease wash right off
- Not greasy, no residue, no finger marks
- Effective on eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis & skin allergies
- Recommended and used by more than 9500 medical offices for dry skin problems
Water (Purified), Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Steareth 21, Phenoxyethanol (preservative).