- Resveratrol is a phytonutrient notably found in Japanese knotweed, naturally synthesised as a defensive response to external aggressors.
- Resveratrol helps block glycation, the irreversible binding of glucose with proteins, which can result in visible signs of skin ageing.
- Resveratrol helps reduce the formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) which can accelerate skin ageing.
- Resveratrol is a strong antioxidant which protects the skin from free radicals which can result in cellular damage and premature aging.
- Resveratrol rejuvenates the skin from the inside out, for a healthy and youthful-looking appearance.
- Resveratrol has been scientifically proven to exert anti-ageing effects on both physical and cellular levels.
- Grape skin extract contains high amounts of polyphenols, which are known to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain healthy and youthful skin.
Adults ̐ Take 1 vegetable capsule, once daily, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Japanese Knotweed Extract (standardised to 50% trans-resveratrol 100mg) - 200mg
Grape Skin Extract (standardised to 30% polyphenols 30mg) - 100mg