Shakshuka 🌶️ 🍅 with a Korean Twist!
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- Red Chillies* (chopped)
- Gochujang Paste* (Korean Chilli Paste)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
- 5 Eggs*
*Quantity to preference
1. Cut and dice the tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, carrot, and onion.
2. Heat the Tefal pan and add some butter to it.
3. Add the diced onions to the pan and cook until caramelized.
4. Once the onion is caramelized, add in the prepared tomatoes and bell peppers. Cover the pan and let them cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Adjust the spiciness by adding red chillies and Gochujang paste according to your desired level of heat.
6. Crack 5 eggs directly into the pan and let it cook for about 8 minutes or until the whites are set.
7. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the dish.
8. Continue cooking for another 8 to 10 minutes, allowing the cheese to melt and the flavours to meld together.
9. Once the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked to your liking, your spicy Shakshuka with a Korean twist is ready to be served!
For more product recommendations to help you recreate our yummy recipes, browse our Home & Living Dept in-stores or the products below!