Pulled Pork Burger
Does Pulled Pork Burger sound like some fancy dish that’s only available at high-end restaurants and carnivals? Follow our fool-proof recipe using Kukeri Thermal Cooker and you can easily recreate this delicious, luxurious treat at home! 😎
- 2 Onions (Sliced)
- 1 Handful Garlic Cloves (Peeled)
- 500ml Coke
- 500ml Water
- 4 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 4 tbsp Apple Cider
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 500g Pork Shoulder
- Burger Buns (Quantity to preference)
1. Heat up the inner pot of the thermal cooker on a stove / induction cooker and add all the ingredients, with Pork Shoulder being the last.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Once done, transfer to the thermal cooker and let it cook for 8 hours.
4. After that, remove the pork shoulder and set it aside. Then, boil to thicken the sauce.
5. In a bowl or container with ample space, use 2 forks to pull the pork apart into rough strips.
6. Remove the inner pot with the sauce from the stove / induction cooker. Add 3 to 4 scoops of sauce to the pulled pork and mix well.
7. Assemble your burger! Other than pulled pork, feel free to add any other ingredients (lettuce, sliced tomatoes etc.) as you wish.
8. Pair with your favourite chips for an irresistible meal! Enjoy!
For more practical items which bring everyday convenience, browse our wide range of items from Kukeri below!