Healthy Tofu Balls Recipe
Enjoy a burst of flavour with every mouthful! Don’t settle for bland food when dieting. With guilt-free recipes like this one, it’s entirely doable to reduce your calorie intake without giving up on great-tasting food! 😋
- 1 Piece Tofu
- 1 Can Tuna
- 1 Egg
- Coriander (chopped, quantity to preference)
- Spring Onion (chopped, quantity to preference)
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
1. Mix all the ingredients together until well-combined.
2. Put on a pair of gloves and roll the mixture into individual balls of appropriate size.
3. Brush on some cooking oil and air fry at 180°C for 20 mins.
4. Your yummy and healthy tofu balls are ready to serve! Enjoy!
For more product recommendations to help you recreate our yummy recipes, browse our Home & Living and Tidbit Dept in-stores or the products below!