Shogun is manufactured with a 8 layers system with special ceramic reinforcement on the mid coat and on the base coat on specially prepared substrate. It is again further reinforced with granite particles on the top coat to provide a non-stick coating with unmatched durability .
Professional Chef's Choice
* Long lasting non-stick capabilities.
* Fast to heat with good conductivity throughout the pan.
* Easy to clean and easy to cook.
* Meets the needs of Professional Chef
Excellent Heat Conductivity and Energy Saving
Body of the cookware is fully cast gauged aluminum which allows excellent heat conductivity that spreads out the entire body of the pan. This reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking.
Safety and Healthy
Tritanium Switzerland meets the highest safety standards and quality assurance and complies with all major International Regulations, FDA and European standards for food contact use . Tritanium is produced by the biggest swiss non-stick manufacturer.
* CLEAN THE COOKWARE Before first use , wash the pan thoroughly in warm soapy water with a non-scratch scrub. rinse , dry and its ready to use
* LOW TO MEDIUM FLAME The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
* OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat and cook immediately.
After use , please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water and dish drop inside the cookware and boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove ,wash clean and dry.