- Promotes blood circulation
- Supports memory & concentration
- Supports healthy vision
- Ginkgo assists blood circulation and helps maintain circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet in healthy individuals.
- Ginkgo assists peripheral circulation so helps relieve cold hands and feet and may assist pain-free walking capacity by maintaining circulation to the leg muscles in healthy individuals.
- Ginkgo helps maintain blood flow to the brain, thereby assisting in the maintenance of cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration.
- Ginkgo may enhance cognitive performance in healthy individuals.
- Ginkgo helps maintain cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Ginkgo, by assisting peripheral circulation, may assist in the relief of dizziness.
- Ginkgo helps maintain the health of capillaries in healthy individuals.
- Ginkgo acts as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- DHA can be found abundantly in brain and eyes, thus it is important for maintenance of healthy cognitive function and eyes.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid support healthy nerve.
- Recommended for individuals who need better concentration and focus in their work or studies.
Adults – Take 1 softgel, once daily, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each softgel contains:
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - 115mg
Ginkgo Biloba dry leaf
equivalent to ginkgo extract 50mg - 2500mg
Vitamin B6 - 2mg
Vitamin B12 - 6mcg
Folic Acid - 400mcg