- Highly absorbable calcium in liquid-filled softgel
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Increases bone mass density
- Calcium supports bone density and maintains strong, healthy bones. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life. Calcium may help prevent of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to support teeth mineralisation and maintain healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D assists intestinal absorption of calcium and helps maintain healthy, strong bones.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to maintain bone health by supporting bone density and strength in post-menopausal woman.
Adults – Take 1 softgel, once or twice daily, after meals or as as directed by a healthcare professional.
Every 2 softgels contains:
Calcium (from calcium carbonate) - 1200mg
Vitamin D3 - 400IU