Adventure awaits superhero kids with this cool, buildable LEGO® toy as they take on the Marvel Avengers movie's Thanos and his super-sized mech.
Are you brave enough to thwart the evil Thanos? When the supervillain enters the cockpit of his gigantic mech, he's crazier and deadlier than ever! And with 6 Infinity Stones on his Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos rules supreme. Will the terrible Titan succeed in his mission to wipe out half the population of the universe? Only you can decide!
- The Thanos mech is a larger version of Thanos and displays his distinctive breastplate. It comes with the powerful Infinity Gauntlet, complete with 6 Infinity Stones, and a new-for-January-2020 Thanos minifigure pilot.
- Kids place the Thanos minifigure inside the mech's opening cockpit. With posable arms and legs, the mighty mech prepares to annihilate the universe – or strike a pose for display in any young superhero's bedroom!
- Give this popular buildable LEGO® toy to Marvel Avengers fans and they'll role-play endless superhero adventures with the cool mech and Thanos minifigure. It's a great gift for kids aged 6 and up.
- At over 4" (11cm) tall x 5" (13cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep, the Thanos mech offers big-scale Marvel Avengers fun – whether sharing adventures with other superheroes or destroying the universe singlehandedly!
- No batteries needed! Kids can enjoy hands-on fun anywhere, anytime – and develop creative thinking, imaginative role-play and problem-solving skills as they play.
- Even young children can assemble the Thanos buildable toy, thanks to Instructions PLUS. This fun interactive guide has zoom and rotate features and is available with the free LEGO® Life app for smartphones and tablets.
About LEGO® Marvel Avengers
- Every LEGO® Marvel Avengers playset delivers high-octane superhero fun for kids who want to recreate favorite movie scenes, make up adventures of their own or simply put their supercool models on display.
- Because LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards as well as our own quality criteria, they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards, giving you certainty that your child is safe.
Packaging Height: 46mm
Packaging Width: 191mm
Packaging Length: 141mm