- Cold water deep sea Salmon
- Supports skin, heart, joints & brain health
- Flown in fresh from Canada
- Cold-water, deep-sea fish such as salmon is very rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
- EPAs and DHAs play an integral role in many of the body’s metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes.
- DHA can be found in brain and eyes, supporting healthy cognitive and visual function.
- EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cells in the body.
- Omega-3 may be beneficial in the relief of minor skin conditions and dry skin.
- Omega-3 may help to relieve joint discomforts.
- Omega-3 supports healthy cardiovascular system by decreasing the risk of irregular heartbeat, blood clots and high blood triglycerides level.
- Omega-3 helps to support healthy inflammatory response.
- Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.
As an Omega-3 supplement:
Adults – Take 1 softgel daily, once daily.
For cardiovascular support:
Adults – Take 1 softgel daily, 3 times daily.
After meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each softgel contains:
Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil
providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - 180mg
providing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg - 1000mg
Natural Vitamin E - 2IU