- a key factor in healthy cartilage, the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints
- naturally occurs in the body and is required for cartilage production
- cartilage protects the ends of connecting bones and supports joint flexibility and mobility
- the principal yellow pigment in the turmeric plant
- provides cartilage with natural antioxidant protection against free radical
BORON, ZINC, COPPER
- support normal cell function as minerals essential to the body
- serve as co-factors in numerous biochemical processes like collagen production for cartilage development
NOTE: Not recommended during pregnancy without prior medical advice. Glucosamine is derived from shellfish and may not be suitable for persons with known shellfish or seafood allergies.
Glucosamine - 1500mg
Curcumin - 100mg
Boron - 1mg
Zinc - 6mg
Copper - 166mcg
Take one tablet a day, after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.