Eating well is essential to a healthy body! Easily prepare hot food and beverages with Thermos Shuttle Chef thermal cookers, and keep them fresh with Thermos vacuum insulated food jars and tumblers!
To get started, we recommend this Chicken Fillet Ginger Soup!
With great savings at The Joy of Giving Sale, it’s the best time to kick-start your healthy lifestyle! Shop Thermos now at any OG store or online
and try out this recipe for yourself!
Chicken Fillet Ginger Soup
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 1 pinch Salt
- 8g Ginger
- 15g Spring Onion
- 10g Carrot
- 15g Bell Pepper
- 10g Shimeji Mushrooms
- 4g Chicken Soup Stock
- 1 drop Sesame Oil
Place chicken breast on a flat plate, sprinkle with sake, and heat in microwave oven for 20 seconds without wrapping. Turn over chicken breast and heat for another 20 seconds, then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and let it sit aside. (Heating is done to remove the chicken smell from the meat, so there is no need to thoroughly cook the chicken at this step).
Finely chop up ginger, spring onions, carrots and bell pepper into thin strips. Loosen the stalks of Shimeji mushrooms.
Put all ingredients (except ginger) into a Thermos® Food Jar, add hot boiling water, and pre-heat for about 3 minutes without covering lid.
Discard water from food jar. Add ginger and chicken soup stock, add hot boiling water, cover lid and keep warm for at least 1 hour 30 minutes before serving.
- This recipe is based on using a 0.38L Thermos® Food Jar JBI-380. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Thermos® Food Jar.
- When consuming, add a drop of sesame oil to enhance the flavour.
- This dish may also be served with steamed rice.
- For root vegetables that take longer to cook, use a peeler to cut them thinly for easier cooking.
- Please consume the dish within 6 hours after keeping warm.
Recipe and photo credits: Thermos Japan