Steamed Banana Pudding Recipe with Kukeri
In the mood for something sweet? 😋 Try our easy recipe for smooth, flavourful Steamed Banana Pudding—a great pick-me-up at any time of the day!
Steamed Banana Pudding Recipe
- 200ml Banana Milk
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 50g Sugar
1. Caramelise the sugar and place in a glass container, set aside.
2. Add the eggs into the banana milk and mix well.
3. Mash the bananas, then add the egg and milk mixture to the mashed bananas.
4. Mix well and pour the mixture into the glass container with caramelised sugar.
5. Steam for 30 to 40 mins.
6. Let it cool to room temperature, then refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
7. When done, remove from the fridge. Add toppings such as sliced bananas and chopped almonds to your preference. Serve cold and enjoy!
For more practical items which bring everyday convenience, browse our wide range of items from Kukeri below!