Rose Bubbles White Fungus Dessert Soup
It may sound too good to be true, but this comforting bowl of dessert comes with a myriad of potential health benefits!
🌹 Rose Buds: Promotes calmness, helps to improve digestion, high in antioxidants and vitamins
🍄 White Fungus: Helps to nourish the lungs, strengthen the immune system and improve skin complexion, promotes brain and heart health
Warm up the hearts and tummies of your loved ones with this delicious and nutritious soup!
- 10–12 Rose Buds
- 250g Tapioca Flour (Keep some extra for dusting too)
- 50ml Hot Water
- 20g Tapioca Starch
- 200g White Sugar
White Fungus Soup
- 1 Piece White Fungus
- 1700ml Water
- 1 Piece Brown Sugar Cube
- 1 Bottle (Approx. 250ml) Red Dates Bird’s Nest
1. Blend the rose buds, then add tapioca flour and mix well.
2. Add hot water bit by bit until the mixture reaches a dough-like consistency.
3. Cut the dough into small bite-sized pieces. Dust the dough cubes with just enough tapioca flour to make them easier to work with.
4. Roll them into balls and set them aside.
5. Soak white fungus for 30 mins to 1 hour, then cut them into small pieces.
6. Fill the inner pot of a thermal cooker with 1700ml water, add the white fungus and then cook for 20–25 mins upon an induction cooker or stove.
7. Once done, transfer the pot to the thermal cooker to continue cooking with residual heat.
8. Add 200g white sugar to boiling water and add the rose bubbles. Cook until all bubbles float to the surface.
9. Transfer them into cold water and set aside.
10. Transfer the pot with the white fungus to the stove. Add white sugar, brown sugar and red dates bird’s nest to the soup and boil for another 10 mins.
10. dd the rose bubbles to the pot and viola, there you have a yummy and healthy bowl of Rose Bubbles White Fungus Dessert Soup! You can also keep it warm in the thermal cooker until it’s ready to serve. Enjoy!
To recreate this recipe and more fuss-free dishes, check out our product recommendations below!