Perfect Ramen Soft Boiled Eggs with Kukeri
Did you know that you can make restaurant-grade ramen soft boiled eggs at home? 🍜 It’s super easy with our simple recipe! Try it out and impress your loved ones with a bowl of ramen that looks and tastes straight out of a fancy Japanese restaurant! 😉
Perfect Ramen Soft Boiled Eggs
- 80ml Mirin
- 80ml Soya Sauce
- 110ml Water
- 30g Sugar
- Eggs (quantity to preference)
1. Fill an electric kettle with water to the halfway mark and add the eggs. Start boiling the water.
2. Once water has boiled, switch off the power. Leave the eggs inside for 5 mins 30 secs.
3. When time’s up, transfer the eggs to ice water and set aside for 10 minutes. Peel the eggs once done.
4. Add mirin, soya sauce, sugar and water to a glass container, then place the peeled eggs in it.
5. Seal the container and keep it in the fridge for 24 to 48 hours.
6. When done, remove from the fridge. Your perfect ramen soft boiled eggs are now ready to serve with piping hot soup ramen! Oishii!
Featured in our video:
Mistral 1.8L Electric Kettle, Kukeri glass containers and knife
For more practical items which bring everyday convenience, click here to browse the wide range of items from Kukeri!