Mandarin Oranges Konnyaku Recipe with Kukeri
Too many mandarin oranges left over from CNY? 🤔 This is the perfect opportunity to make Mandarin Oranges Konnyaku! 😋
Check out our easy recipe for this refreshing dessert! Give it a try—this lovely treat is sure to delight your loved ones!
Mandarin Oranges Konnyaku
- 900ml Water
- 10g Konnyaku Powder
- 200g Sugar
- Mandarin Oranges (peeled and deseeded; quantity to preference)
1. Peel and deseed the mandarin oranges and lay them in a glass container. Add water, konnyaku powder and sugar to an electric kettle.
2. Stir well and start boiling. Switch off the kettle once the mixture has boiled.
3. Pour the mixture into the glass container with the oranges until all oranges are submerged.
4. Cover the container and chill overnight.
5. Unmold the konnyaku jelly from the container. Slice well. Your dessert is ready to serve!
Featured in our video:
Mistral 1.8L Electric Kettle, Kukeri glass containers, knife and chopping board
For more practical items which bring everyday convenience, click here to browse the wide range of items from Kukeri!